Thursday, August 28, 2014

WNBA Star Brittney Griner Gives Up Single Status

Photos courtesy of Brittney Griner via Instagram

Two-time WNBA All-Star for the Phoenix Mercury Brittney Griner, proposed to her WNBA girlfriend Glory Johnson who plays for the Tulsa Shock.


Reportedly, Griner, 23, was super nervous to pop the big question as she commented "Last Night was a Night to Remember. I became the happiest person on this earth!" Griner, 23, wrote. "(Almost pass[ed] out but when that one word came out I came back to life) Me and my baby @missvol25 are in it for Life!"

The engagement took place on August 15th, to which the couple shared their happy moment through Instagram photos. But just three days prior to Griner giving up her single status, she gushed about her now bride-to-be. 

"Ugh!!!!!!! Missing my baby! @missvol25 she came in my life and I was taken over from first sight!" she wrote on Aug. 13. "You are everything baby!" 
Awww...don't you just LOVE the love?! Congrats guys!

2014 LA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback!